There are a host of great reasons to register for this year’s virtual Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands Conference:
- Be inspired by Rotary projects from around our region
- Meet some Rotary heroes dedicating their lives to making a difference
- Share in the ‘big picture’ of Rotary’s amazing global impact
And you can do all of this from the comfort of your living room!
This year’s event features some fabulous, internationally acclaimed speakers, including:
- Gordon R McInally – President of Rotary International, long-time Rotarian and passionate advocate for mental health.
- Stephie Urchick – President Elect of Rotary International, with an amazing record of humanitarian service through Rotary
- Michael McGovern – Polio warrior and head of the Rotary International PolioPlus Committee
- Valarie Wafer – Champion of diversity, equity and inclusion and passionate advocate for inclusive practices in Rotary
- Michele Berg – Rotarian and Deputy CEO of Rotary International
- Tom Gump – Member specialist and champion of new style clubs
- Cat Levine – Founder of the ‘Think and Be Me’ mental health and wellbeing project, helping primary aged children in New Zealand’s Northlands to manage their big feelings
- Peace Scholars from the Rotary Peace Centre at the University of Queensland
- As well as a host of local speakers showcasing Rotary’s amazing impact around our region.
The online conference will be held on Saturday and Sunday, October 28-29, 2023, from 1-3 pm (AEST).