We’re putting the call out for dynamic digital content to stock our Club Resource Centre for the benefit of all members, specifically videos, webinars and podscasts*.
- File format: MP4
- Resolution: HD 1920px (W) x 1080px (H)
- Recommended maximum length: 10-15 minutes
- File format: MP3 format
- Recommended maximum length: 60 minutes
Please include an accompanying Microsoft Word document containing a 200-character description of the video/webinar/podcast plus any social tags and/or hashtags (if required) i.e. the presenter, the guest, Rotary club, Rotary District etc.
- Send files to us via WeTransfer’s free service (www.wetransfer.com). No account or sign-up required. 2GB maximum file size.
- Send your uploaded content from WeTransfer or links to firstname.lastname@example.org
*T&C’s: Content should be relevant to Clubs and members, timely, nonpolitical, inoffensive and consistent with RI policies. Rotary Down Under reserve the right to not publish submissions on any grounds and/or edit submissions where is necessary.